wish there was more to say ….
dnf install kernel-modules-extra
works in Steam
So glad Apple announced that Swift 2.0 is open source.
Open Source is such a buzz word lately. Even Microsoft Open Sourced .net, great.
Then Apple said it would be available on Linux, and now we can sit around the camp fire
and share some amazing, scary stories of the Ghost of Steve Jobs or
the Scott Forstall Monster (I love you, Scott)
In the bigger scheme of things this could be interesting.
Hold my hand, let’s dream together okay, I’ll be gentle.
- Ubuntu embraces Swift to help, Developers get OSX/iOS Apps to Ubuntu Desktop & Ubuntu Touch
- GNOME Builder adds support for Swift so that people can easily build Apps in Swift for Linux
- Microsoft ports Swift to Windows, because they are scared swiftless
- There will be an approved, Swift Air build mostly hot air, released in short bursts.
- Swift Air will be powered Fast Apple Real Time processing (Swift Air FART)
- with FART there will be less Core Dumps, better Code Cleanup and less Buffer overflows.
- FART relieves congestion allow more thread throughput
- FART requires less gestures like sWiping and pinch to zoom
Apple loves Open Source that’s probably why Darwin isn’t around anymore, I guess they evolved
What tools do you use everyday?
Think about it?
- Text Editor
- What else?
After losing a friend in December, I finally gained a new a Thinkpad W550S, after an emotional roller coaster (not getting the Laptop I ordered), and months of waiting I have it in my hands.
- Feature 0 : Linux Certification
- Feature 1 :
The rest is normal! I can report that Fedora is running like a dream, and that I did have issues with the Nvidia card.
This rescued me Bumblebee Howto on the Fedora Wiki
send me a Tweet at @kmf if you have questions about the Laptop.
Disclaimer: I don’t use Windows, it’s not even on it. So I can’t answer any questions about it. Sorry.
it says you should install “mesa-utils:i386” which we don’t have on Fedora, after the Googles, I found a solution for
AMD cards but here’s one for NVIDIA.
yum install -y xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-libs.i686
Got rid of the error … now you can sleep at night.
Live for the cause not the applause
“The biggest benefits come in high-stress environments, and people who are married can handle midlife stress better than those who aren’t because they have a shared load and shared friendship,” Mr. Helliwell said.
via New York Times